Chill Morning

Tuesday, May 22, 2018



55 degrees outside.

listening to the acequia flow fast after yesterday's downpour.

we had our first thunderstorm here.

I was working but Josh said it was intense at the house.

down limbs and huge water puddles.

such a nice reprieve from all the dry air.

the sun is coming back out today.

but it sure was nice to have some rain.

i'm typing with a sore finger so this post is difficult.

lol

I snapped a polaroid earlier this morning to capture the new lavender buds blooming against the wood pile.

the fresh air is ripe with flowers blooming.

I wish I could capture smells.

it's a mix of rich florals, ice water, lush green leaves and damp earth.

makes my nose happy.

ok

time to give my finger a break, this typing hurts more than it should.


~~~

Post a Comment

© Wild Side of the Moon. Design by Fearne.