Green Wings

Sunday, July 1, 2018




1st Day of July starting out with good vibes.
Summer Smoothie Starter


Cleansing our space. 
My little meditation/ yoga space.


New Teeki pants... I'm a flower child.


There is a jungle outside.

A tangle of trees.

Leaves that extend for miles.

Birds come out of hiding.

Feast on the feeders.

Hummingbirds zip by with hangry intentions.

Today is the first day of July 2018.

I have to get dressed for work soon.

But now I'm sipping on a delish green smoothie.

(recipe below)

Listening to meditation music.

Letting the beeswax candles burn and help purify the air.

I cleansed our space today.

An intention of starting fresh and with good vibes.

Simple but effective.

Restorative yoga.

Photos.

Gazing at birds.

Playing with the pups.

Butter coffee with mushroom elixirs.

I'm going to turn each day into a spa day.

Just make it normal for my life.

So each day I can fly on clouds through a green jungle of tangled leaves and feathers.

Just because.

I choose to.



Green Good Vibe Smoothie

1/2 banana

Mangos

Peaches

Almond Milk

Honey

Collagen

Spirulina

Hemp Oil


*************


Summer Smoothie Starter

Strawberries

Blueberries

Blackberries

Raspberries

Water

Maple Syrup

Basil

Lime Juice


~~~

Post a Comment

© Wild Side of the Moon. Design by Fearne.