It's a long road to California

Wednesday, September 25, 2019



Wishing for...

sleep

comfort

happiness

It's not easy right now.

There are moments that creep up when I just want to say fuck it all.

Life sucks a lot right now.

Where there used to be sweet moments and I love yous.

These are filled with heavy and vacant voids.

Needing space.

Both of us.

Needing to heal.

It. is. so. hard.

Right now I take the moments I can get.

The bits that are happy.

Savor those and try not to get weighed down by the rest.

He once called me a diamond.

So it's time for me to find my shine again.

As lame as that sounds.

But really.

I want us to enjoy life.

So how do I get him to get out of his head.

And not ruin his moments.

Our moments.

Wishing for healthier, happier days.

Wishing...


~~~

Post a Comment

© Wild Side of the Moon. Design by Fearne.