Welcoming the Fall Equinox

Monday, September 23, 2019



Sitting in my little Eames inspired rocking chair that I've always wanted and now I have.

Looking up through the little window of our living room watching raindrops falling in front of a huge evergreen.

Today is the first day of fall.

A day that mother nature is balanced in both day and night.

Liz, my friend and yoga instructor from Austin, sent a Fall Equinox email this morning and has inspired me to create a list of dreams for this fall to focus on.

Now I'm highly aware that me and lists fall out of balance quite often.

When I'm depressed I don't tend to those dream lists.

And I've been fighting with this teeter totter of depression for a couple of years now.

But if there is a better day than any to start it is today.

If nature can balance today.

Then as I mentioned in my previous post.

I will look to nature for guidance.

So here we go... my list of dreams for the fall season... in no particular order.


*****

|||   finding happiness within myself first   |||

|||  continuing to work on and meet goals with our budget   |||

|||   let go of past ideals of what should be at this moment and embrace what is in this moment   |||


*****


These dreams are a little vague...  when making lists like this sometimes my head goes blank.

Each moment I need to ask what does my soul need?

What does it crave?

Once again.

an old theme come to play - I have all that I need right now.

I'm sitting in that rocker with this lux fur throw over it to keep me warm.

I've had a delicious breakfast and now sipping on coffee while Josh is in his music room and the dogs rest.

It's raining outside.  I love the rain.

I do feel anxious.

But that is ok.

It's just how I feel.

It doesn't mean it has to control how I react.

It's raining harder.

The luxury to sit and watch the rain fall.

That brings me happiness.

Hello Fall.

I'm happy you are here and thank you for allowing me these moments to welcome you.


~~~













Post a Comment

© Wild Side of the Moon. Design by Fearne.