Black + Pink Iridesence

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Because even if out of focus, the light is still beautiful.


It was a rough start after you left.

Hot tears against my cheeks as I turned the opposite direction from you.

A part of my soul detached.

A dark cloud not welcomed hovered near.

Sleep was restless.

Dogs restless.

Cleaning helped but still there were tears.

I always enjoyed my alone time.

But this time was different.

My heart hurt in a twisted twist of overly dramatic girly movie proportions.

Today I found peace.

I took those way too melodramatic emotions and harnessed them into my power.

40 minutes of chanting OM Hareem and checking in with each of the 108 mala beads.

I felt a surge of electricity as thunder rolled nearby and winds started to dance with the trees.

I felt alive in old ways.

Ancient.

Black raven wings.

Glistening in pink iridescence.

Enveloping my body and strengthening my spirit.

Yes.

I miss you so much.

I adore you without reason.

I love you with more than my heart will ever allow.

But today I loved myself too.

Thank you self.

Thank you.

I love you.


~~~

Post a Comment

© Wild Side of the Moon. Design by Fearne.