Natural Balance

Saturday, September 22, 2018



fall equinox.

when the day is both equal in light and dark, day and night.

a time to reflect on balance in life.

after cleansing my space and tuning into my goals I worked with an Autumn Equinox Balance Spread from Worts & Cunning Apothecary.


Inhale:  The World

I will focus on what makes me feel complete.

I am complete.

I have everything I need.

I am happy.

Exhale:  The Lovers

Take my love that I have received and share it.

Do not hoard just for my own pleasures.

A gift of love in many forms.

Descent:  Daughter of Pentacles

I will look toward nature as my guide.

Listen to the trees and the plants.

Be present in their bounty and ancestral guidance.

Guide:  Ten of Cups

Embrace the power of attraction through positivity.

Use positive light as tool to achieve my goals.

An open mind and a joyful heart to receive knowledge and love.

Harvest Store:  Daughter of Cups

I am a dreamer and follow my creative nature at heart.

But I have learned to protect my heart and dreams - I still am working on protecting.

Keeping my aura strong and spiritual cleansing daily.

Harvest Gifts:  Three of Cups

Nurture my friends I hold dear.

Share my energy and keep my friends strong.

Balancing Out:  Death

Extinguishing guilt over lost love.

Continuing the process of healing through self-care and sharing my strength with those whom I love.

Balancing In:  Father of Wands

Strengthen my bond with nature.

Practice rituals of tuning in with the trees, plants, cycles.



~~~













Post a Comment

© Wild Side of the Moon. Design by Fearne.