Groggy

Tuesday, September 24, 2019



Playing with supplements to help us sleep and I'm awake but groggy.

Doesn't seem like the dose helped Josh either.

He already called a doctor to get his records sent.

I'm writing here now.

I have my journal, but I have wanted to include photos at this time.

SO here I am.

Groggy.

Not really feeling the music at the moment drifting from his room.

Wishing I had my own little space to close a door and just breathe.

But since I don't.

I will pause.

Five long breaths later.

Those yellow flowers have been blooming for almost a month.

They greet me each time I walk out the door.

It's such a welcome bit of happiness.

See the pee a boo of my bun in the sunlight with the just waking up pups?

Our morning ritual of going outside and sniffing all the sniffs of the new day.

Taking a moment now to be grateful for this day.

I have a choice how I want it to be.


~~~

Post a Comment

© Wild Side of the Moon. Design by Fearne.