So this is love

Thursday, September 28, 2017



We sat on a little wooden bench as the sun rose from the mountains.

Golden threads of sunlight cast over the landscape before us.

Our adventure in Astoria is coming to an end.

Making each moment a memorable one is top priority now.



***


He tells me he loves me.

His hand on my thigh.

He shows me he cares.

His lips never lie.

He consistently impresses me.

His heart just for mine.

He is the strongest man I know.

His dark soul that still shines.


***


As I sit here, writing this post, he is making dinner.

Fried chicken and pancakes.


***


Now that is love.

He just told me how pretty I am.

Just now.

No prompt.

Just a sweet, slightly devilish grin.

Just for me.

I'm in love.


~~~


Post a Comment

© Wild Side of the Moon. Design by Fearne.