Stepping Stones

Saturday, November 16, 2019





most important turning points of my life thus far
(limited to 20 or less)


i was born.

my family moved to San Antonio in 1984.  i was four.

i joined show choir my 8th grade year and it helped with my confidence.

i moved out of my childhood home in the fall of 1998 into a dorm with a roomie i had never met, Shanna.

i got my first job working at a movie theater 1999, continued to build confidence in myself.

Shanna introduced me to my ex-husband and we were married in June 2003.

adopting our first animals, Miss Kitty(2003) and Noah(2005 after Hurricane Katrina).

moved to Austin, TX winter 2007 into the new year 2008 which led to me beginning to think of living a healthier, more minimal lifestyle.

ACL surgery, recovery and refocus on a healthy life in 2010-2011.

adopted Cole.

Noah passed away Feb 2016

i divorced my husband and decided to live a life that had more meaning and less focus on stuff August 2016

adopted Hanz August 2016.

i moved to Seaside, Oregon with just my boyfriend and my dog in the winter of 2017.

adopted Dahlia May 2017.

i worked at Pilot House Distillery for Sunday Farmer's Markets and at Five Zero Trees Dispensary as a budtender.  Both of these jobs pushed my social and comfort limits and loved these jobs.

we moved to Pojoaque, NM in late October/ early November 2017

i worked at a beautiful horse ranch/ retreat for a few months with some of the best people I've ever met.  I also worked at a gourmet chocolate shop, Kakawa for almost a year as FOH barista/ sales and shipping.  Crazy job but i really did love the people i worked with.

we moved again to Port Angeles, WA February 2019.







Post a Comment

© Wild Side of the Moon. Design by Fearne.