Baker's High

Friday, May 19, 2017

My first loaf of homemade bread.

All these chairs and I choose to sit on the floor... 


I've fallen down the happy spiral of bread baking.

Please don't try to save me.

I'm way in over my head in the aromas of freshly baked bounty.


***


In other news...


We have entered the world of employment once again.

Josh has two jobs.

Both revolve around getting high.

Zip Lining Guide at High Life Adventures.

and

Bud Tending at Tsunami Marijuana.

I will be socializing at the Astoria Farmer's Market every Sunday.

Getting spirits high while handing out samples and selling spirits for Pilot House Distilling.

One could say we have taken the high road.


***


Hanz continues his beach husky journey.

Meeting friends at daycare and rough housing through the fence with his neighbors.

Still eating everything he can possibly put his mouth on at the beach.

And through the fence at green bits of garden that don't belong to him.

We definitely have puppy fever over here...

I mean.

You can not just have one dog.

Especially when the one dog you have is more social than both of his owners.

Stay tuned for that saga of fluff.




~~~







Post a Comment

© Wild Side of the Moon. Design by Fearne.