Puppy Tales

Wednesday, May 31, 2017


Hi there world!  I'm Dahlia!

Ohhh new noises!

Wanna snuggle?

Pooped and worn out and needing some quiet time.  Three minutes later they are back at it.

Yeah I'm cute and my bro can't catch me all the time...

So ruff!

Crazy.

She snuggled all the way on our three and a half car ride home.



I've got two puppies at my feet.

Two.

We brought home a little bundle of fluff yesterday.

Oh my goodness she is a muffin.

Barely 35 lbs.

About 7 1/2 months old.

American Bulldog & Hound Mix.

Oh she is a cute one.

Fur like velvet.

Big floppy ears.

And eyes that will steal your heart.

Watch out boys.

Hanz has his work cut out for him.

She is a wicked duo of beauty and brawn.

Watch out us.

These two gorgeous pups are gonna whip me back into shape.

5:30AM is when I started my day today.

Two successful potty trips outside.

Scratch that, now three successful potty trips outside.

Three not so successful potty accidents inside.

Lots of whirl and fur and playing.

Successful morning feeding.

More rough and tumble while I tried to sweep floors.

No morning coffee yet.

Funny how quickly you forget all the work involved with puppyhood.

But oh so worth it.

So welcome our sweet flower,

Dahlia.


~~~



Post a Comment

© Wild Side of the Moon. Design by Fearne.