Lazy Mode

Saturday, February 17, 2018




Today I am grateful for:


Filtered light and morning snuggles.



***


I have a job.

Woah.

Yes, that's right.

My horse friends that took a tech sabbatical and neglected to let me know still wanted me around.

So now I'm assisting them.

To start, just Tues-Fri, 9AM-Noon.

I'll take it.

After not working since Mid-October and a two day stint in November before Turkey day.

It's a nice way to "ease back."

Looks like Josh will be easing back as well with part-time work at Paws Plaza.

SO he works with dogs.

I work near horses.

Love it.

***

Allergies have us miserable currently.

Eyes puffy.

Mind foggy.

Nose drippy.

Sneezing plenty.

Blah.

I need to go to the store and get some remedies for us... but I gotta do laundry first since the dryer is fixed again.

Master procrastinator.

Check.

***

I'm going to work on my focus and meditations.

Now that the job search can chill the fuck out.

I can focus on healing my head and heart.

One of the affirmations that Josh told me to keep cycling is,

"be grateful for the good that has come into your life as well as the good that is coming."

One of the multitude of reasons why I love this handsome fella.

He reminds me to keep my wishes strong, keep my heart full of what I love, take the time to really relax.  

We just had this conversation this past week while on our second road trip of the month to pick up his car, Harlequin, from Colorado Springs.

When did it become OK to ridicule "being lazy" ??

With all the shit that we all do on a daily basis.

We should be striving for LESS SHIT and MORE RELAXING.

Think about that.


~~~

Post a Comment

© Wild Side of the Moon. Design by Fearne.