Inspiring Quote

Tuesday, April 3, 2018


DAY 3:  Inspiration Past, Present & Future

One of my fav polaroids taken on a trip in Mendocino, CA.

It was a perfect day.

Beautiful weather.

Just wandering the Victorian home-lined streets with a smile on my face and SX-70 at my hip.

I turned that polaroid into a card adorned with one of my fav quotes,

"Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry."  - Jack Kerouac

Now that card is hanging above our cooktop in the kitchen to inspire me daily.

***

Ahhhh

It's been a glorious day.

Sunshine.  Low 70s.  Blue skies.

Cherry blossoms are blooming.

AND

 I got a free chocolate drinking elixir when I stopped by the local chocolate shop to drop off my resume with high hopes of gaining employment.  

[ insert happy dance ]

Now I'm lounging on the sofa after a productive day.

Watching the afternoon sun cast cool shadows through the bamboo blinds.

While our goofy dogs try to capture a fly trapped in those blinds...

Cheers to Spring.

Fresh starts.

Daily inspiration.

And not being sorry for any of the adventurous choices you make.



~~~






Post a Comment

© Wild Side of the Moon. Design by Fearne.