Simplicity

Monday, April 2, 2018


DAY 2:  A Simple Gift

Birthdays.

I love giving gifts.

The thought behind it.

The search.

The handwritten note.

The presentation.

I love the whole process.

Now that I'm having to live life on the frugal edge.

I decided to send my dad some seeds for his garden.

Of course his real gift is our annual birthday poem.

Each year we send each other a poem.

It's my favorite gift.

The most thoughtful ones are always my fav.

It's simple but completely from me and my heart.

***

I'm sitting here on the sofa today.

Listening to the wind chimes and snacking on homemade chocolate icing.

I was too lazy to actually bake last night.

BUT I wanted something sweet and icing is sooo easy...

I have off on Mondays currently.

And I'm feeling out of sorts today.

It's hard to enjoy my "downtime" when I need to bring in more money to live.

Anyway.

I'm strong.

I've got this.

I just am having a hard time today.

And simplicity is so important right now.

Less crap.

More focus on real.

I've got this.

~~~

Post a Comment

© Wild Side of the Moon. Design by Fearne.