End of July Bits

Friday, July 28, 2017

Dining room attitudes. 
I love it when he brings me flowers from the yard.


Windowsill herb garden in the works.

Dahlia, "I swear I'm being good... " while I catch her in the act of NOT being good.

Look what I created Mom!

They get me every time. 
She fell asleep like this.



She crawls in his lap and he gets puppy lovin.

Hanz is such a good pup.  I love this face each morning I wake up.

Oh Manzanita you are one of the greats.

I took this screen shot because I knew he'd delete it off his instagram (and he did).

This is what healthy looks like.  LOL aka "A Healthy Mess"

Worked in the new shop and it's coming along!  Such a cool space that I'm grateful to be part of!

July has been a rollercoaster.

Work schedules continue to pick up.

Big plans in the works.

Life can be such a fun ride.

Hope you are enjoying the high moments and learning from the lows.

Stay Wavy.



~~~

Post a Comment

© Wild Side of the Moon. Design by Fearne.